Prospering in the Technological Era: Innovate, Integrate, Motivate
This two-day conference is the flagship event of the International Business Week of activities and features both local and international experts who will give insight into some of the trends, developments, and issues impacting the international business and financial services sector.
Topics for this year’s conference include:
- Artificial Intelligence: Is it Bad for Business?
- The Future of Work: Technology and Humanity
- Developed Market Debt is Rising — What are the Global Implications?
- Successful Economic Adjustment in Small Economies: Four Recent Examples
- Mr Sanjay Joshi | Head of Fixed Income, London & Capital, U.K.
- Mr Carlton Cummins | Co-Founder, Aceleron Ltd, U.K.
- Mr. Niel Harper | Senior Manager, Next Generation Leaders Programmes, Internet Society, USA
- Dr. DeLisle Worrell │Economic and Financial Consultant, Barbados
Early Bird Tickets: $375.00 US | $750.00 BDS
Early Bird Registration and Payment deadline: 29 September 2017
Regular Tickets: $450.00 US | $900.00 BDS
Don’t forget: To take advantage of the Early Bird Registration rates, payment must be received on or before 29 September 2017.
All payments are required in advance of the conference.
To learn more or to register, visit: http://ibw.biba.bb/conference-2017/