Join Bitt to learn and engage with this innovative technology which offers the potential to address many of the systemic financial issues affecting the Caribbean.
- The Future of Central Banks and Digital Currency
- Promoting Financial Inclusion Through Digital Payments
- Blockchain as a Solution to De-risking
- Improving the Ease of Doing Business Through Digital Currency
Other Invited Speakers Include
- Michelle Doyle-Lowe, Deputy Governor, Central Bank of Barbados
- Nigel Romano, Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer, JMMB Bank
- Dr. Justin Ram, Director of Economics, Caribbean Development Bank
- Kris Kersey, Director, PWC
- Representatives of Regional and International Central Banks, Ministries of Finance, the International Monetary Fund, United Nations, World Bank and The Inter-American Development Bank.